Thursday, November 19, 2009

November is Adopt a Senior Pet Month so ADOPT CEASAR!!

My name is Ceasar. It appears that there was a Roman Emperor a long time ago named Ceasar but I am much more friendly and approachable than that old guy! I have been told that I am a 6 year old, 85 pound Labrador Retriever but quite honestly I feel that age and weight are simply numbers. I will however own up to being a Labrador Retriever since I’ve found that most ladies love a blonde haired, brown eyed guy. Just ask any of the wonderful women at PAWS who have fallen for me!


I came to PAWS on November 2, 2009 when I was very, very ill. My owner at the time didn’t know why I couldn’t hold down food and water and unfortunately he didn’t have the money to take me to the doctor. Thankfully, he got in touch with PAWS and shortly thereafter I was whisked off to the Vet for emergency surgery. Boy was I thankful for that! The Doctor said I had a big rock in my belly that didn’t want to come out on its own and it looks like that rock has given me some scar tissue in my tummy. Because of that, I’ll have to eat a pretty bland diet from now on; but honestly, I’m just so thankful that I have a second chance!

So now I’m at PAWS in a recovery room where I have really nice people to look after me, but I sure would like a cozy home to call my own. Picture me lying beside a fireplace on a fluffy bed or next to your feet keeping your toes warm. Picture my head laying in your lap and my big brown eyes shining up at you. Picture me walking beside you enjoying the fresh air. Picture me being your very best friend.

By all accounts (and I’ll try to remain as modest as I can) I’m a great addition to any family. I’m great with people and kids. I love meeting new animals as well! I am friendly and love to give wet kisses. I’ll even roll over and let you rub my belly for hours (I hear that I may need to lose a little weight but that doesn’t mean you need to cut back on the belly rubs)!

I’m glad you stopped by to read my bio. I hope that maybe you’d even get a chance to meet me and take me home! Please consider me, I’d love you forever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I volunteer at PAWS, and I can attest to how sweet Caesar is. He is just one of those dog's that when you look into those eyes, you're hooked!

Thank you, BF, for featuring this beautiful boy!